Is it the ‘leaving’ of Liverpool that grieves us so? Reflections on the Survation poll

Source::
John Robertson
Is it the ‘leaving’ of Liverpool that grieves us so? Reflections on the Survation poll

The recent Survation poll for the anti-Independence pressure group, Scotland in Union, suggests a strong majority of 60% who would vote against ‘leaving the United Kingdom.’ It does look to be pretty bad news for supporters of the Yes campaign even though the gap narrows the more you ask the question, against the background of worsening Brexit situation, with the threat of no deal at all bringing it to only 4 points, at 52% for remaining and 48% for leaving.…

Read the full article::
John Robertson
Is it the ‘leaving’ of Liverpool that grieves us so? Reflections on the Survation poll